WHIMPS

Mike Hagen mhagen at mail.olympus.net
Fri Jan 2 19:39:40 EST 1998

That's a yup. If you live in real timber country there are only so many
jobs around. Sooner or later you not only work both sides of the fence,
you build and cross fence some new turf! A by-product of such free-form
job market is entrepreneurship, a jack of all trades resume and the
chance to be a character on a newsgroup.
Mike H.