ACF commentary

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sat Jan 3 12:15:21 EST 1998

Sandy & John wrote:

> >Don Staples wrote:
> >THE NATIONAL OFFICE SENT A COPY OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES >REPORT CONDUCTED BY THE NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL ON THE "PROSPECTS AND >OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF AMERICA'S NONFEDERAL >FORESTS". THIS SUCKER IS 206 PAGES
>
> Is this publication available electronically via the internet, or is
> only a hardcopy available?

Right now, only hard copy, some 200 pages makes it tough for group
release, perhaps some enterprising state forester, federal forester,
what ever, will eventually get it on the web.  'But I am of the opinion
that the release is not desireable, apparently it is the first shot at
more control of private lands.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335