State forest landowner associations...

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 08:59:50 EST 1998

Mr. Lee Laechelt directs a very informative state association of forest owners
in Alabama.  Please check out Alabama Forest Owners Association's site at:

http://members.aol.com/alafoa/index.htm

I know that there are similar associations in other states (ForestFair's in New
York) and I want to collect these urls on one site.  If you are aware of other
associations that represent forest owners only (I'm not talking about forest
industry associations) please respond either on this group or to me at
forestry.guide at miningco.com

Thanks,

Steve Nix

      )(