Woodland Owner Corner

TREEFARMER at webtv.net TREEFARMER at webtv.net
Sat Jan 3 22:38:30 EST 1998

I agree with Forestfair on this one. After all, this
is "agroforestry" e.g. "treefarm".  We were up to over 300 postings
recently and still didn't have a whole lot of variety. I'm sure the
consultants, state foresters, and others would be somewhat interested in
what we can say to each other. If we want to say something privately, we
can always go direct. Look at agriculture if you want to see
fragmentation and off-subject postings.
Let's hear it from some other "Treefarmers" lurking in the woods.