Woodland Owner Corner

fiannag at geocities.com fiannag at geocities.com
Sun Jan 4 13:30:24 EST 1998

Back, with a better address (sorry, still learning to use the
program).. as webmaster of two major sites, I could set up a bb very
easily.  The URL could be posted to the group frequently (maybe
weekly?) and on the bb people could add threaded messages and refer
to the past messages.  OR...

Are there archives for this group?  Are they threaded any where?
Searchable?  How?    Does this g roup have a web site?  Does
alt.forestry?  Couldn't we do that?  I'd be willing to do the scut
work if folks wanted to do it...  Think it over and let me know!

a. boyes  webmaster at hoseahouse.org
webmaster for  fiannag at geocities.com

On Sun, 4 Jan 1998 03:25:53 -0500, HUN60 at webtv.net (Timothy Hunley)
wrote:

>I don.t want to short circuit this discussion at this point with
too
>detailed an explanation of my intensions with this topic but do
want to
>steer some thinking to the idea of a permanent posting of
individual
>land use .  This , I think , can be better posted for detailed
reference
>off the discussion group.
>
>This will paint a picture--"worth a thousand words" and stimulate
more
>discussion of practical problems and needs which can be shared with
this
>forum.  If Bill X who is specializing in growing sassafrass finds
Joe Y

http://www.geocities.com/~hoseahouse/labora/woodlot.html

.
http://www.geocities.com/~fiannag/