The Politics of Forestry- was- Re: State Forestry

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Jan 5 15:28:05 EST 1998

Andrew Heggie wrote:

> Don Staples <dstaples at livingston.net> wrote:
>
> >I am curious as to where your 85% imports comes from, to my knowledge,
> >we are a gross exporter of wood.
>
> My apologies, although I had qualified my position in an earlier
> posting in this thread, I forgot to announce my residence in England
> prior to posting in your colonial forum ;-)
> AJH

We colonials don't mind, I usually catch the server ID for you foreign
types, but missed this one.  85%  sounds like a growth business to me,
and from what I see on CNN ya'll (Texas for you all) are having a bit of
a hard go with the winds this winter.  95% in 1998?

Regards.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335