killer trees

Daleburt dfd at ecug.com
Thu Jan 8 10:15:12 EST 1998

I'd recommend education.  I picture a ski instructor at the top of the slope
holding a 8X10 glossy of a tree, and then moving it back and forth quickly to
simulate trees passing the skiers.  With identification complete he/she can
handout pamphlets from OSHA on the avoidance of trees.  A friend just
recommended tree-whistles on the skis themselves to prevent the unwary tree
from leaping into oncoming skiers.  ; )