State forest landowner associations web sites

ForestFair forestfair at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 23:13:09 EST 1998

"J. Fiske" <jfiske at lightlink.com> wrote:

>For those of you out of the know "ForestFairs Site" is the New York Forest
>Owner's Association, and can be found at www.rpi.edu/~wentor/NYFOA.html.
>
>Check it out, it's a good little site! (but I am biased 'cause I am a member
of NYFOA)!

Me too!

The updated version is at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~wentor/NYFOAFFF.html

A brand-new addition to the site is an article on TIMBER THEFT which was
written for New York forest owners, but which offers tips useful anywhere.
The article is from a booklet written to accompany video and filmstrip
presentations to landowner groups.

The TIMBER THEFT video is available for $7.00 from NYFOA, PO Box 180, Fairport,
NY 14450-0180.

ForestFair

>Jostnix <jostnix at aol.com> wrote in article
><19980104135901.IAA11517 at ladder02.news.aol.com>...
>> Mr. Lee Laechelt directs a very informative state association of forest
>owners
>> in Alabama.  Please check out Alabama Forest Owners Association's site at:
>> http://members.aol.com/alafoa/index.htm
>> I know that there are similar associations in other states (ForestFair's in
New