Clearcutting.

B. J. Nodello v7re at unb.ca
Sat Jan 10 13:49:16 EST 1998

I am pretty sure that the clearcuts are not burned after the operation in
Manitoba.  I believe it is due to the high forest fire risk.  Employees
are not even aloud to smoke while in the block.  So no animals are burned.

              ~                  Brett J. Nodello                ~
              ~                    v7re at unb.ca                   ~
              ~  http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/Trails/1039/  ~