killer trees

Larry Caldwell larryc at teleport.com
Sat Jan 10 05:14:33 EST 1998

In article <6904fm$4g7 at basement.replay.com>,
nobody at REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) wrote:

>    There seems to be a big problem with killer trees. They have a
> preference for celebreties. Something must be done to protect the public.
> Somebody must have a solution.

Actually, killer trees hardly ever do in a celebrity.  Most of the victims
are loggers, and of course, nobody cares if a few hundred loggers die.
Let a couple rich skiers die and it's front page in USA today.

I didn't even know those rich guys.  The loggers that got killed were
kids I went to school with and guys I used to see at the local coffee
shop.

-- Larry