search for maple-study information on the Net

Jeroen jewatte at
Mon Jan 12 13:24:36 EST 1998

Hello everybody,

for the moment I'm involved in some morphological (among other) comparison
study between the two important European maples (Acer pseudoplatanus and
Acer platanoides).

I would very much appreciate some help on where to find photo- and other
material on the Net to enhance the documentary aspect of my research

So where can I find web locations with descriptive pictures and info on
morphological differences between the two main European maples?

Thanks in advance,

P.S. Reply me personally as well (email: jewatte at, since I'm
not able to check this newsgroup frequently.

	University of Leuven, Belgium
	Faculty of Agricultural and Biological Sciences
	Dept. of Forestry and Natural Management

"All human beings need is the acceptance of and control over their animal
limitations, for I believe that every human is capable of achieving wisdom,
and therefore happiness, constantly communicating on the highest level of
relevance biochemically possible with him/herself and surrounding
environment." - Jewatin Gyatso, 15th Dalaï Lama. -