Forestry and Kids...

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Sun Jan 11 22:01:24 EST 1998

> Steve Nix to the Bionet Group:
> I have accompanied Smokey on visits to elementary schools (I was never big
> enough to wear a Smokey costume) and they were fascinated.  I talked, Smokey
> waved.  Joe Zorzin would make a good bear.  Come back Joe.

I have been searching your site for the button to press to get the Smokey
the Bear (or is it Smokey Bear sans the the?) calendar?  If you send me
one, I will put it up in my office for all to see.

Thomas
--
Thomas Kellar        Tkellar at .fsp.com       http://www.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,