Forestry and Kids...

mycowrld mycowrld at
Mon Jan 12 01:26:47 EST 1998

I guess I missed part of this thread, but at the risk of being
redundant. . . Smokey's official web site is:

It's designed mostly for kids.  I didn't notice anything about a
calendar.  You might try your local Forest Service office.

Jerry Haugen
The Mushroom Growers' Newsletter
P.O. Box 5065
Klamath Falls, OR 97601