Does Nature Know Best?

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 16:28:12 EST 1998

In article <19980112055601.AAA13543 at ladder01.news.aol.com>, forestfair at aol.com
(ForestFair) writes:

>I do know, however, that if a forester went around my woodland innoculating
>my
trees with a living organism because he/she thought that Mother Nature
>had
omitted something, he'd no longer be employed by me.
And being from New
>York, maybe I'd even take him to court <g>.

You tell 'em Fair.  I've got two stories to tell about messing with mother
nature.  One is the Great Kudzu Innoculation of 1935 and the other is the myth
of Johnny Appleseed.

Whoops, being called for supper (thats southern for dinner) - mushroom soup.
No story this time.

But we've all got our own favorite insanities, don't we.

Steve Nix

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix