BLOW UP THE MOON and jolt the Earth into a new orbit

Adrian Cable megalith at
Mon Jan 12 13:50:04 EST 1998

> Is there some way we can get ahold of this idiot's ISP and have him removed?
> I know, I shouldn't be replying, and I'm ashamed of it, but this jerk gets on my
> nerves.

Would you be so opposed to blowing up the moon if we all ensured that
this Alexander Abian was strapped onto the nuclear payload that would be
used? I believe that, in that case, the end would justify, uhm, the end.

> One more for the kill file.

One more for the crank humour file too. :)

Thanks, cheers,
Adrian Cable.