*Come and SEE the latest developments in genetics with our web-cam!

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Tue Jan 13 15:19:13 EST 1998

> *Come and SEE the latest developments in genetics with our web-cam!*
> We have noticed you are interested in genetics, Biotechnology, genetic
> engineering and/or similar subjects.
> This is the reason we send you this email, to make you aware that
> CoiLGen has his site up,  including a web-cam with a "new" life-form
> named Cabi.

I hope this "email" is not too periodic.  This is the second one I
have seen on bionet.agroforestry in a short time.

Thomas
--
Thomas Kellar        Tkellar at .fsp.com       http://www.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,