timber salvage rider

Kirk Johnson newkirk at olywa.net
Tue Jan 13 19:56:38 EST 1998

I am writing my candidacy paper on the history of the timber salvage rider
of 1995. I don't have it completely narrowed down yet, but generally I
need to be determining who were the people that put it together, who has
used it, has it worked, has it been abused, where has it been used, etc.
It is important that I present both sides of the issue.

If you know of a particularly good source of information, or an excellent
article, etc. on this topic, I sure would appreciate an e-mail. Thanks in
advance for any help.

Kirk Johnson
newkirk at olywa.net

--
Perpetual growth is the creed of the cancer cell  -Edward Abbey