Wither alt.forestry?

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Jan 14 10:42:31 EST 1998

J. Fiske wrote:

> Where did alt.forestry go? I haven't seen enough posting in that group in
> the last week or two to make it worthwhile. What gives? Maybe we forgot the
> fungi?!... at any rate, it sure ain't growing very fast!

I try crossposting to Alt.forestry when writting to this news group,
some times it takes, sometimes it doesn't.  So far, the limited use of
alt.forestry had been a hinderance in the conversations.  Maybe
derforestmeister is right, perhaps we should leave bionet enmass, and
relocate at alt.forestry.  Hate to leave good company, tho.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335