Rally in Support of Timber Management

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Wed Jan 14 06:14:15 EST 1998

> Come by car, truck or snowmobile.  Show your support for common sense
> management of our forests, and jobs with decent wages to sustain our
> families and communities.  Show your support for allowing the U.S. Forest
> Service to do what they were created to do - manage forests, not make a
> profit off timber sales. Support multiple uses of our public lands.

Of course, the corporation that funds this could not care less
about decent wages or families.  In any case the only one that
should make profit off of public lands should be the public. I.e.,
the tax payers.

Thomas
--
Thomas Kellar        Tkellar at .fsp.com       http://www.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,