BLOW UP THE MOON and see what happens! (ABIAN)

Chad M. Parish cmparish.REMOVETOREPLY at
Wed Jan 14 14:49:11 EST 1998

John Eddy wrote:
> Thus Spoke Nelson Thompson <nelson at>:
> >  Of course he's mad!  But admit it...wouldn't it be kinda
> >*fun* to blow up the Moon and see what happens??  Sure it
> >would be the end of civilization as we know it.  But what
> >the heck, right??
> >
> I'm in.  Just make sure you announce the date so I can stock up on
> beer and tortilla chips.
> John Eddy
> --
> Remove the NOSPAM. from my address to reply by E-mail

You bring the munchies, we can watch through my telescope!

Chad Michael Parish,
Please see
Sophomore, North Carolina State University
Please remove the .REMOVETOREPLY to send me e-mail.