fwd: Rick Bass on logging roads

Muskie mike at mail.ntsource.com
Wed Jan 21 14:05:28 EST 1998

 /We are tired of it.  Got that?  We are through paying for your
 culpability and greed, yopu wasting of publicly owned resources, your
 destruction of our great forests, rivers, lakes and what evver else you
 can fuck up.  We are fed up and it is going to stop.
 Ther are more of us every day who are fed up with this.  The wise use,
 multiple use management crowd is going the way of the Dodo and we are
 digging its grave.\\

  I agree with your sentiments, but the  "wise-use"   knuckle heads
  will hang around like moss on a rock(with about the same IQ).

   These folks thrive on stupidity, it is their rally call.--Muskie