Timber. The Green Choice?

theo hopkins thopkins at thopkins.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 13:28:56 EST 1998

In article <6990dg$1ud$1 at heliodor.xara.net>, Nick Ananin
<visfor at globalnet.co.uk> writes
>What is happening re the debate with Friends of the Earth as reported in the
>press? It did not put the forestry side in a good perspective.
>
>--
>Nick Ananin , Vision Forestry, Aberdeen, Scotland

I don't know about this above, but according to the Timber Trades
Journal in the UK, Friends of the Earth have put a pointer in their
website to the Timber Trades Federation's website, but the Timber Trades
Federation's chief, Michael James. "declined" to put a pointer on the
Timber Trades Federation website to the Friends of the Earth's site.

I can only think that the Timber Trades Federation are nervous of
informed critisism.

theo hopkins