fwd: Rick Bass on logging roads

Muskie mike at mail.ntsource.com
Wed Jan 21 22:22:13 EST 1998

// BTW, Muskie, speaking of knuckle heads, you STILL have not explain
WHY
 you were trespassing.  I find it ironic that your comments are only
 geared toward those LEGAL things (like logging) which you don't like
but
 never to explain YOUR illegal actions (i.e. trespassing) which you do
 seem to approve of.//

  Alright already!  I will answer your lame question.  Whats the matter,
  don't have a loved one you can nag on?

  A couple years ago, the owners of a LARGE tract of land next to my
property in the U.P. began trespassing on my land during deer
  and grouse season(part of it is an old apple orchard).

 They still continue to do so, and I took it upon myself to sneak over
and fish their virgin bass lake.The best bass fishing I have EVER had.
Caught two 8 pound bass in one weekend, plus a slew of 5-6 pounders.

  We released them all. Yes, I always have a license carry a valid
Michigan fishing license.

  Happy now?

Good.  You can go back to your far right thinking, and your wishes
to condemn the future grandchildren of our country. ------Muskie