fwd: Rick Bass on logging roads

Marty Jensen jens at lucent.com
Fri Jan 23 13:30:02 EST 1998

In article <MPG.f32898d1cc4f19d9898d6 at news.cloudnet.com>, dyoung at mcwi.com
says...

>In article <34eaf2cb.46301211 at nntp.ix.netcom.com>, jmgreen at ix.netcom.com
>says...
>> >Shame on you Muskie, as Darren said you and your kind are the reason
>> >for the attitude and the protectionary measures taken.
>>
>> Jeez. Everyone is so perfect. It is a pleasure to be in the company of
people
>> who make full stops at stop signs and never go above the speed limit. I'm
duly

This was about trespassing, right?  We've hunted the same land for 25 years and
a guy bought a 40 acres parcel right in the middle of where we hunted this year
and posted the land.  I use to walk across that property everyday during deer
hunting and this year I walked around that property. I obeyed the law.  It's
quite simple to do.  In Wisconsin the law states private property is private
property whether it is posted or not.  Crossing on to private property is
trespassing unless you have permission.  We do something in Wisconsin with our
land and our nieghbors lands, we kinda share.  Muskie, why not ask before you
cross the boundary line, they may give you permission. But of course the little
kids game of 'you did it to me, so I'm going to do it to you' is alot more fun.
:) Becareful the second person is always the one who gets caught.

Marty