Wither alt.forestry?

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 21:45:15 EST 1998

<jimi_hendrix at NOTanEMAILaddress.com> writes:

>Guys and Gals,

I had the opportunity to visit alt.forestry from a friend's
>server that
subscribes to it.

IT SUCKS.

The only worthwhile postings were
>those that were copied from this
group.

Don't you dare abandon this group
>for a lame one, just stay here and
ignore the alt group.

bionet.agroforestry
>is still THE BEST newsgroup that I've come
>across.

Thats what I've said all along.  The alt.forestry newsgroup just will not make
it. I'm not leaving bionet.agroforestry.

Be very foolish to abandon a working one (even b.a has not been doing real
great in the last week) for one that has not been able to develop.  As well, I
ask that you visit a new BBS at http://forestry.miningco.com/mpboard.htm.  It
will not be live until Tuesday but you can see what it will be like at my
favorite site http://marktwain.miningco.com/mpboard.htm

Steve Nix, forestry guide
The Mining Company

      )(