Where's the forestmeister?? (and other important questions)

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Jan 22 19:24:16 EST 1998

Citlali Cortes wrote:

> Does anyone know where's Mr. Zorzin????? I'm very surprised not to see
> him around. Also, is the Saturday chat still happenning at the Mining
> Co.????
>
> Saludos!

Joe has gone on sabatical, still looks in, but does not comment much,
pity, he is a good observer and commentator, even if a little to the
extreme on his dislike of state forest services.  I don't like 'em, but
they are a fact of life.  I fought  his battle years ago and came out
unscarred, unbowed, and not a damn bit of change in the state.

I pick my battle better now.  Anyway, joe will return, I predict, a
refreshed bear in the spring thaw.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335