fwd: Rick Bass on logging roads

Darren J. Young dyoung at mcwi.com
Fri Jan 23 12:04:19 EST 1998

In article <34eaf2cb.46301211 at nntp.ix.netcom.com>, jmgreen at ix.netcom.com
says...
> >Shame on you Muskie, as Darren said you and your kind are the reason
> >for the attitude and the protectionary measures taken.
>
> Jeez. Everyone is so perfect. It is a pleasure to be in the company of people
> who make full stops at stop signs and never go above the speed limit. I'm duly
> impressed.

Nobody ever claimed to be perfect.  In fact, I don't see how Al's
comments are even related to the assumption that you are making about us
claiming to be perfect.  How you've managed to throw together two
completely dissimilar thoughts and come up with a single idea is beyond
comprehension.

Incidentally, your comments are in the same exact fashion as those of
Muskie's that we were referring to.  In todays society, people tend to
believe what they read and hear without further and deeper thought.
That's why these gross exaggerations are made in the first place by
people like Muskie and yourself. Because others will believe them
regardless of their validity.

Sorry, I am unable to stoop to that level of thinking and debate.

--
| Darren J. Young              |  Minnesota CADWorks, Inc.          |

No responses will be made to users with altered Email addresses
intended to block SPAM. It takes longer to edit them than hit delete!