fwd: Rick Bass on logging roads

Al Trainer ontosmbh at up.net
Sat Jan 24 01:04:26 EST 1998

On 23 Jan 1998 18:30:02 GMT, jens at lucent.com (Marty Jensen) wrote:

>In article <MPG.f32898d1cc4f19d9898d6 at news.cloudnet.com>, dyoung at mcwi.com
>says...
>>
>>In article <34eaf2cb.46301211 at nntp.ix.netcom.com>, jmgreen at ix.netcom.com
>>says...
>>>
>>> Jeez. Everyone is so perfect. It is a pleasure to be in the company of
>people
>>> who make full stops at stop signs and never go above the speed limit. I'm
>duly
>
>This was about trespassing, right?  We've hunted the same land for 25 years and
>a guy bought a 40 acres parcel right in the middle of where we hunted this year
>and posted the land.  I use to walk across that property everyday during deer
>hunting and this year I walked around that property. I obeyed the law.  It's
>quite simple to do.  In Wisconsin the law states private property is private
>property whether it is posted or not.  Crossing on to private property is
>trespassing unless you have permission.  We do something in Wisconsin with our
>land and our nieghbors lands, we kinda share.  Muskie, why not ask before you
>cross the boundary line, they may give you permission. But of course the little
>kids game of 'you did it to me, so I'm going to do it to you' is alot more fun.
>:) Becareful the second person is always the one who gets caught.
>
>Marty

Marty, The laws in Michigan are the same. Even in Upper Michigan,
Muskie! If you don't own it someone else does! A matter of common
sense. I think when Muskie is absent from this thread he is up on rec.
wildlife.animals putting in his worthless word.

Muskie, Come Back! I have an invitation for you!

AL