New 'Discussion Leader' for bionet.agroforestry

nclorax ncloraxnospam at infoave.net
Sun Jan 25 21:09:40 EST 1998

BOBNDWOODS <bobndwoods at aol.com> wrote in article
<19980125212201.QAA08186 at ladder02.news.aol.com>...
: Perhaps it is time to try the bionet.forestry vote again.
If there is a real
: need for a dedicated agroforestry newsgroup, we foresters
should respect that.
: However, it will require the support of all those who want
to keep agroforestry
: for the agroforesters voting to get bionet.forestry going.
 Someone who knows
: more about doing these things might consider initiating
this please?
:
: Bob Miller
: Alabama Registered Forester
:
: ~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all
the snakes have left.
:
Over the past year that I have been reading postings in this
newsgroup I always had the impression that this was a
general subject forestry group and not a specific group for
agro foresters.  In other groups that follow a particular
subject if post are off topic then the offender has been
advised immediately.  Can't say I have seen that here.
Maybe agro foresters or foresters in general are more
tolerant.  I would like to see the alt.forestry group get
going but as long as this group allows general forestry
discussions then I see no reason to move on or change.

NC Lorax