New 'Discussion Leader' for bionet.agroforestry

BOBNDWOODS bobndwoods at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 19:27:23 EST 1998

In article <L+lpSBAzLPz0EwjU at thopkins.demon.co.uk>, theo hopkins
<thopkins at thopkins.demon.co.uk> writes:

>The postings on this (agroforesetry) are of great interest to me, even
>though they are often off-topic, and are the postings that 'should' IMHO
>be in alt.forestry.

The alt.forestry group is reletively new.  It was created after a failed vote
to establish a bionet.forestry group.  As of yet, there are still some ISP's
that do not access the alt.forestry newsgroup; hence all the cross-posting.

I, for one, like the idea of a forestry newsgroup.  But, until we can get
something that is universally accessible, I fear we will continue to see
forestry issues on the agroforestry group.  I appreciate those who have a more
focused interest in agroforestry allowing us to use this as a forum.

Bob Miller
Alabama Registered Forester

~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have left.