Box Trapping

James Strickland jsmurph at
Mon Jan 26 23:39:17 EST 1998

I have a fun and humane way of trapping animals...  Cage and Box Traps.

Cage and box traps catch animals without harming or hurting the animal.
The animal walks in and a door falls shut.

I have a small book of cage and box trap plans.  The book has 11 pages and
depicts 5 different styles of traps.  The book sells for $5 and includes
directions for building the traps.  The traps can be easily made to
accomodate any size animal.

If anyone is interested, email me and I will get you my address.