New Bulletin Board is Up!

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 18:11:04 EST 1998

Agroforestry Group:

The first person to post on this virgin forestry bulletin board (my welcome is
the only thing there right now) will receive 2,500 Forestry Effort Points* and
have the recognition of being the first to post to TMC's forestry board!  This
is certainly your lucky day.

I am also compiling a survey done about state foresters and will post them by
the end of the evening.  I have no clue as to the outcome but I will try to
give you a full analysis plus an abridgement of the optional discussion on
state foresters.

Please help me on this and post.  My site traffic will start to interact but
needs some seed questions, points to ponder, and good information.  Can this be
used as a link between landowners and foresters?  Can it be used as a
connection between landowners?

Steve Nix, forestry guide
The Mining Company

*  2,500 Forestry Effort Points and 65 cents will buy you one cup of coffee.

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix
http://forestry.miningco.com