Question to the group, and Gerry.

Jostnix jostnix at
Wed Jan 28 18:32:33 EST 1998

 "Ross" <dianaros at> writes:

The only time I realy got mad was when some drunks turned up in my road
decided it was good spot to have a pee. I drove my dozer to the front
their car and raised the blade just above the hood. I didn't say a
They made a few smart ass remarks but it is rather hard to argue with
dozer and they left.

Much land in the US has a fence.  It seems (at least in Canada) you have had
similar problems with your land ownership.  You illustrate several great
examples and US owners experience these same kinds of things - things that spit
in the face of land ownership.

Obviously, old Theo and the British experience is different.  Thanks for your
post and I hope this illustrates the problems of land ownership in the
Americas.  Please post on my new board at

Steve Nix, forestry guide
The Mining Company

``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix
Alabama Forestry Link...