Mike in Georgia (Too wet for logging?)

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 18:56:07 EST 1998

Forest Fair:

You are right on.  I am going to have to read the consultant's recommendations
one more time but I think he is off base.  Site prep will cure any rutting (I
am assuming using heavy equipment)? You got that right...as well as lower the
site index.

He also suggests to trust your consultant.  I think it was a famous president
that said "trust but verify".  Something just doesn't click with the "Mike in
Georgia" post.  Good job Fair.

Steve Nix, Alabama Registered Forester #745

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix
http://forestry.miningco.com