Question to the group, and Gerry.

Forest Olivier folivier at cajunnet.com
Fri Jan 30 17:22:51 EST 1998

Sounds great  to me.  I just bought 180 acres of cut-over land in
Louisiana.  I'm interested in planting trees for future profit, but most
importantly, enhancing the property for wildlife, and hunting.  I think
someone with practical experience far outweighs someone who may have only
(or mostly) degrees.  Good luck and you have my vote.

Don Staples <dstaples at livingston.net> wrote in article
<34CCF031.20EB at livingston.net>...