Please Help

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Jul 13 04:22:59 EST 1998

TREEFARMER at webtv.net wrote:

> Have any of you readers ever looked at Civil War photos and noticed how
> barren things looked at the sites? Even photos of boats on rivers seemed
> to have treeless shores.

Hmmm.... before or after the battle?

Now, if there was an international law that said you can't have a battle
without first doing an environmental impact study....

Then the pro and anti environmentalists would argue over it... and call
in their liars... I mean lawyers.... and the battle would never
happen... but the downside is that all those brave men could never prove
how brave they are and they'd never have an opportunity to die for their
respective ideology.

JZ