The Charter (again)

ForestFair forestfair at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 10:16:21 EST 1998

Someone was wondering whether a particularly entertaining response to a reply I
made in the "Forestry Practices and Geography" thread was in accordance with
the group's charter.  Apparently not everyone caught the charter the first time
around, so here is what Don sent as it still appears in the AOL newsgroups: