ACF, More on Western Forests.

Larry Harrell fotoware at jps.net
Tue Jun 2 21:38:27 EST 1998

Great comments, Don and Joe, but you're preachin' to the choir here.
(someone's gotta do it!) As an ex-USFS disposible employee, I hate to see
you bashing ALL FS employees but I agree with your basic premise.
Leadership really is the key and it is going to take a revolution to change
things. When stand-replacement fires in the west reach 200,000+ acres and
arsonists are "managing" our forest and bark beetles continue to "thin" our
stands of timber, the public will take notice, wondering, where is a good
camping spot?

(of course we'll know where the good ones are but, I'm not gonna tell)

--
       Larry Harrell Fotoware
Making software out of Fotos for over five years now