ACF, More on Western Forests.

Larry Harrell fotoware at
Tue Jun 2 21:38:27 EST 1998

Great comments, Don and Joe, but you're preachin' to the choir here.
(someone's gotta do it!) As an ex-USFS disposible employee, I hate to see
you bashing ALL FS employees but I agree with your basic premise.
Leadership really is the key and it is going to take a revolution to change
things. When stand-replacement fires in the west reach 200,000+ acres and
arsonists are "managing" our forest and bark beetles continue to "thin" our
stands of timber, the public will take notice, wondering, where is a good
camping spot?

(of course we'll know where the good ones are but, I'm not gonna tell)

       Larry Harrell Fotoware
Making software out of Fotos for over five years now
Check out my web site at      NEW AND IMPROVED!