off charter items & articles

gates gates at gates.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 06:46:49 EST 1998

The suggestion has been made that items like someone wanting to plant
trees is not within the bailiwick of this newsgroup.  Folk learn from
seeing professionals chat & maybe even the professionals may eventually
learn something & if only from one another.  Also the amateur has a way,
here, to ask questions of such professionals as will respond.  I regard
these aspects as very important & value enormously the facility.  In
consequence I am willing to smile tolerantly at mini messages taking up
bandwidth as one pro or another tries to prove what a card he (usually)
is what with their drole sense of humour, etc.  As for agroforestry 'per
se', all our trees are all of our forest, wherever it is.  Our forest is
both a crop & a place to crop (eg fungi, tourism, alligator & other
meats, medicines, etc.) & that to all of us should be, I think,
agroforestry.

Two pennies have now run out ...   Luv & kisses on the bottom xx   Les
KIND REGARDS FROM:

L             E E E E E E       S S S S S
L             E                S         S
L             E                S S
L             E E E                S S
L             E                        S S
L             E                S         S
L L L L L     E E E E E E       S S S S S

THE AUTHOR OF THE MESSAGE ABOVE IS TERRIBLY CLEVER AND PERFECTLY QUALIFIED
TO GIVE ANY OPINION THAT HE HAS.  NO COPYRIGHT NOTICE IS ATTACHED AS TERRIBLY
CLEVER PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO ISSUE WRITS.  WORDS OF GREAT WISDOM COULD BE
APPENDED TO THIS SIG. BUT THE AUTHOR IS SO VERY CLEVER THAT HE NOW CHARGES
TO PROVIDE THEM AND ONLY REPLIES TO NEWSGROUP POSTINGS FOR HIS OWN AMUSEMENT.

  LES BALLARD, TREE WIZARD, C/O BM: GATES OF ANNWN, LONDON WC1N 3XX, U.K.
                            44+(0)1708 863080