Forestry Practices and Geography

gates gates at gates.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 10:47:55 EST 1998

In article <1998060302531800.WAA21221 at ladder03.news.aol.com>, JimiFromMI
<jimifrommi at aol.com> writes
>In article <3573FFB4.368 at livingston.net>, Don Staples <dstaples at livingston.net>
>writes:
>
>>Subject:      Re: Forestry Practices and Geography
>>From: Don Staples <dstaples at livingston.net>
>>Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 08:35:48 -0500
>>
>>I am not sure, group, if this type of post is off charter, I find them
>>rather quaint, and they do mention trees, and one could streeeeetch the
>>meaning of agroforestry to include what ever this is.  But, is it on or
>>off Charter?
>>

>Mostly on charter, but with additional solicitations to gain relatively free
>access to the property by what seems to be an interesting group.  Before
>selling your property rights for some rogue consultant such as the medicine man
>(who may actually be quite knowledgable on some forestry aspects) try paying
>cash instead!  Your grandchildren may not appreciate the future "squatters" and
>who knows what evil spirits may be conjured up!?
>
>I originally posted my response to the original sender's email address.  I can
>say that I didn't recommend a witch, but the the reply was more on line with
>forestfair.
>
>Seems like the witches are trying to take advantage of an elderly couple!
>
>Regards.
The undersigned is a witch as well as a wizard.  Got something against
Pagans have we?  Regards    Les     Tree Wizard and ...
(beth or les or fludd or keeper)   @gates.demon.co.uk

Beth Thompson
BM: Gates of Annwn
London WC1N 3XX,  U.K.                 Pagan Contact Magazine
                             44+(0)1708 863080 (answerphone may operate)
                            (Ring and speak first to send fax if wished.)