Meaning forest plants in bioindication chenges in forest sites

Janusz Czerepko J.Czerepko at ibles.waw.pl
Thu Jun 18 07:12:20 EST 1998

I take interest in meaning forest plant in bioindication changes in
forest site.  I want to investigate influences between  forest trees
storey (overstory) and understory. The study will be conduct in
Bialowieza Forest in Poland. There I old like to compare forest
community from untouched and managed forest. Especially im interesting
in  one dominant monocultures stands, there is dominant one of tree
species. Here influence of this tree will be more clear. The sister
stands will be on the the same habitat. They will be differ dominant
trees species in stand.
    Please, give me more indication about methods and literature.