[Fwd: National Forest Protection and Restoration Act]

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Jun 24 11:37:43 EST 1998

Mike Hagen wrote:

> Please correct me where I'm wrong. I'm as curious about the results as
> anyone especially since that solution has been suggested for the US
> system.
> Mike H.

And they'll never get away with it. If Congress every appoved of
something like this, there would be an armed revolution.

It's bad enough that the rich have stolen everything but the public
owned, they can't have that too or there would lots of bloodshed.

Enough greed already. Greed is going to destroy our country and the
planet.