forestry essays

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Thu Jun 25 12:40:22 EST 1998

Anyone like to write essays? If so, I'm looking for more essays to add
to my essays web site.

If it has anything to do with the outdoors, then it will qualify, not
just standard forestry. Included are wildlife subjects, outdoor
photography, backpacking, hunting, harvesting, mill stuff, computer
forestry, forestry laws, forestry licensing, wild pagan orgies,
silviculture, etc. <G>

I'm short on essays from burros (I just had to say that), the ivory
tower, and forest owners so they are especially welcome. I'm also very
interested in essays from non North Americans.

Just send it to me! Also, if you do send an essay, also send a picture
and I'll put that in too.

I just added 4 essays from a local guy who is a farmer, logger, hunter,
and president of the Stockbridge, MA Sportsmen's Club (Gary Johnston).
He does the best harvesting around, using a farm tractor. I use him for
landowners who are so wealthy, they'd rather have the job look perfect
rather than going for the bucks.

--

Joseph Zorzin, Der Yankee Forestmeister
http://forestmeister.com