[Fwd: National Forest Protection and Restoration Act]

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Fri Jun 26 08:14:31 EST 1998

The USA has "dirty rivers, lakes, streams".  Capitalism makes
sure of that.  Capitalism in the USA is only interested in the
short term.  It is only actions on the part of State and National
governments which help clean up the rivers and streams and air.

Thomas

[..]

--
Thomas Kellar   w8twk     Tkellar at fsp.com      http://www.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,