I WANT TO SAVE A TREE

DALC8 dalc8 at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 16:28:50 EST 1998

I want to save the tree in our front yard, it is about 200-210 years old.  Our
township is thinking about making the road wider and our tree will have to come
down.  We just purchased this property and a few neighbors told us the tree is
registered.  We do not know what registered means I have tried many places and
people to find out what this really means.  If anyone has a tree registered or
knows of anyone who has a treee registered  or knows how to get a tree
registered please e-mail me at DALC8  thank you.