[Fwd: National Forest Protection and Restoration Act]

Ted Kegebein kegebein at planttel.net
Fri Jun 26 22:09:05 EST 1998

Sorry, Joseph, but I never heard of the "Neutron Jack" Welsh, and I am
one of those "right wing numb nuts". So, how can he be my hero? And,
what does your distaste for competition have to do with forestry?

The matter at hand is the USFS. Not GE, who bring good things to life.
If your diatribe is to somehow prove some point that a government agency
does a better job than private enterprise in protecting the environment
tell that to the people who live around the Savannah River Plant and
Oakridge.

Ted Kegebein

Proud Member of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy