Landowner Assistance for Wildlife Habitat Improvement

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Mar 2 00:21:44 EST 1998

Nick Ananin wrote:

> Forest Fair - hope you are feeling better - if not it's because you should
> have used Scotch Whisky NOT rye whiskey in Don's (Rock and Rye, and old
> elixar) !!!

Ah, Nick me lad, we are talking medicine here, not a wee dram to lighten
the end of the days load, nor a fine breath of the heather and peat,
single malt and neat. Who would dare polute one of the finest elixars
ever produced by natures bounty with rock candy, or any other diluter or
base element?  For shame, sir, for shame!

--
Don Staples