What are the faster growing soft woods tree ?

dianaros dianaros at ican.net
Mon Mar 2 10:07:52 EST 1998

My Red Pine plantation is a protected area, but that didn't stop the power
utility from telling me I had to
remove 2 lines of trees adjacent to my line.  A few years later line crews
asked if they could remove additional tress that were encroaching on the
rural distribution line next to my property.

I have seen fires started by tree/power line contact so I agreed to the
removals. The timber was used to build a couple of pole barns.

Ross

Larry Caldwell <larryc at teleport.com> wrote in article
<vWK200O5Ic8Y091yn at teleport.com>...