AS THE WORLD TURNS

JimiFromMI jimifrommi at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 12:46:44 EST 1998

In article <34FC06AF.AB1A753C at forestmeister.com>, Joseph Zorzin
<redoak at forestmeister.com> writes:

>Subject:	AS THE WORLD TURNS
>From:	Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com>
>Date:	Tue, 03 Mar 1998 08:33:35 -0500
>
>To those interested in forestry on planet Earth via the internet's
>forestry newsgroups, bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry.
>
>So, our daily readings in these groups start off with the East coast
>boys and girls with sophisticated attacks on the establishment by Der
>Forestmeister, then the vigorous defense by the world's most
>sophisticated and advanced "establishment forester" alias Steve Nix of
>Alabama.
>
>Then as the sun moves to the west, we hear from our midwest contingent
>of woodsmen and landowners often with less politics and real nitty
>gritty "how to do it" discussion- in good midwestern Teutonic
>practicality.
>
>Shortly thereafter, the Texan Ranger joins in the fray with witicism
>wearing his six shooter with that bottle of Scotch in his back pocket.
><G>
>
>Then we hear from the West coast boys and their problems in redwood and
>Doug Fir country. Will the mountains all erode to the sea?
>
>Either before or after all of the above, we hear from Scotsman, Nick
>Ananin- representing the Eastern hemisphere and old world
>sophistication.
>
>We are having fun here, the crem-de-la crem of the forestry world.
>McCluhan's "global village".
>
>But, where are the other 20,000 foresters and millions of landowners and
>countless forestry bureaucrats on the planet? Let's hear from you! This
>is the "happening place". This is the revolution! If you're not here,
>you're not "with it". <G>

I don't know how to do it, but what about one of ya'll:  Does anybody have the
guts to SPAM this challenge to the thousands of other newsgroups out there???
I'm sure there is a landowner or two lurking in the political groups.  There
may even be some of those forestry "professionals" out there lurking in the
smut groups on our tax dollars.  Maybe they just never thought about looking
for a forestry group!

How 'bout it?  Please SPAM it on over!!