AS THE WORLD TURNS

Anders Axelsson anders.axelsson at eu.pnu.com
Tue Mar 3 11:06:21 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote in article
<34FC06AF.AB1A753C at forestmeister.com>...

> But, where are the other 20,000 foresters and millions of landowners and
> countless forestry bureaucrats on the planet? Let's hear from you! This
> is the "happening place". This is the revolution! If you're not here,
> you're not "with it". <G>
> --
Meanwhile,back in Europe,we are praying for at least a couple of weeks of
cold
 weather.We need it to get to those wet places that would trap our skidders
unless they freeze over.
Well,if the mild one continues I guess I can always borrow a rifle for the
fall Moose hunt.With just a little bit of cold I`ll be able to afford that
Blaser 308W that I really
deserve,IMHO.

AA